Pending Bookings: How a Resource Owner activates pending bookings
Rooms or resources which have been set up to have bookings added as pending need to have those bookings activated. This article explains how to add & configure a Resource Owner to do this.
Note: Bookings can also be activated by Administrators.
See How does an Administrator activate pending bookings?.
Activating Pending Bookings as a Resource Owner
A Resource Owner can activate any bookings that have been made for the resources they own (i.e. which appear on their User Record under Your Resources) as long as they have been given permission to do so in User Permissions.
- The Resource Owner logs into their User account then selects Your Resources under the Bookings tab.
- Bookings needing approval have a checkbox in the Activate column. Click in this box, or click Check All if you would like to activate all outstanding bookings.
- Click Activate Bookings
- If Email Notifications have been set up the user will receive an email advising the booking is now confirmed. You can check if notifications are enabled from the Administrator Homepage by selecting System Settings > Email Notifications.
- To deny a pending booking click on the red cross that appears when you hover over the booking.
- The Confirm Booking Delete screen has a box in which a reason for deleting the booking can be entered. This is sent in an email to the user that made the pending booking.
- Click on Delete Booking.