List of sub-processors
School Cloud Systems makes use of sub-processors who assist us in providing the Services. Terminology used on this page shall have the same meaning as defined in the Terms and Conditions (T&Cs).
School Cloud Systems undertakes a commercially reasonable selection process when engaging with any third party that processes Customer Data to assess their security, privacy and confidentiality practices. We also ensure appropriate contractual terms are in place to ensure sub-processors meet the high standards required by School Cloud Systems and applicable laws.
Sub-processors for Room Booking System
The following sub-processors perform limited processing on our behalf in order for us to provide the Room Booking System software-as-a-service:
|UKFast||Hosting of the Service||United Kingdom|
|Amazon Web Services||Hosting backups||European Union|
|Bugsnag||Error reporting and monitoring||United States|
Updates to the Sub-processor List
We will keep this page updated with any changes to sub-processors. If you wish to be kept informed of any updates to this sub-processor list, please email email@example.com with subject "Subscribe to sub-processor updates".
Sub-processors used by School Cloud Systems
While we're based in the UK, we use suppliers both inside and outside the EEA to run our business who demonstrate sufficient safeguards on data using one of the following legal mechanisms: the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, or the Standard Contractual Clauses.
- Customer relationship management software (currently Salesforce)
- Support helpdesk software (currently Help Scout)
- Newsletter mailing software (currently Pepo Campaigns)
- Recurring billing software and credit card processing (currently Recurly & PayPal)
- Accounting software (currently Xero)
- Availability monitoring (currently New Relic)
- Project management software (currently Azure DevOps)
- Internal communications (currently Slack)
- Cloud storage service (currently Dropbox)