Lettings: How to customise invoices
You can customise invoices sent by Room Booking so that they contain information about your organisation.
What can be changed on the invoice?
There are a number of different elements which you can set up as a template. These are accessed via the Invoices tab's Invoice Settings section.
- Invoice Logo is an image of your choice, shown at the top left of the invoice.
- Invoice Payment Instructions / Text is displayed at the foot of your invoices. It can contain whatever you wish - we recommend, as a minimum, that it contains your payment information.
- Current Invoice Number allows you to edit the reference applied to invoices. This should help you identify invoices when searching for them. It shows on the right of all invoices as "Invoice No.".
- Invoice Address is the address to which hirers should send payment. Displayed in the top left of the invoice.
- Invoice Email Address is where any email responses to invoices will be sent.
- Show Prices Including Default VAT Rate allows you to choose whether you want the VAT rates to show on the invoice or not.
- You can also choose from a list of Currency settings depending on the currencies you deal in.
As an example, here is a draft invoice created using the above settings: